Welcome note...♥

Welcome here! Its the right time...Please Scroll Down & Enjoy your stay :)


Words of Curtsy

The photographs that have added meaning to my notes,are courtesy to various photographers, who shared their work openly on the web.Being the authoress of the blog, I have tried to avoid infringement of any copyright of the photographs that i've applied , but, if by any chance it has happened then i hope that the copyright holder will accept my apology.
Regards :)
Priyanka...
P!yu

Meet the Princess

May 30, 2011

“fall of leaves”

Whenever I go out for a walk, I can see the roads covered with leaves. My mother says its “fall of leaves”, teacher explains its season of defoliation, but I am not convinced, I feel something else.



I can sense the sadness in the surroundings; I can feel the pain of the trees that are going through the phase of separation.



I can’t put my gaze away from a tiny leave, which is falling on the earth. For a few seconds it floats in the air and then lands on the road, its alone, away from its habitat, that makes me sad. I am worried about these tiny leaves that are bound to move according to inclination of air.


Mother says its circle of life, exactly as human beings live their lives till a certain point and then they leave it forever.


I understand what mother says, but there is an inherent sadness in this “fall of leaves” and I can sense it.


A beautiful sadness which allures me and invites me in and I keep on walking on the leaf-covered roads until it gets dark and street lights hit the ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. I love your remarks. Keep visiting :)

Enjoyed! Don’t miss new article, just enter your email and get updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner