Welcome note...♥

Welcome here! Its the right time...Please Scroll Down & Enjoy your stay :)


Words of Curtsy

The photographs that have added meaning to my notes,are courtesy to various photographers, who shared their work openly on the web.Being the authoress of the blog, I have tried to avoid infringement of any copyright of the photographs that i've applied , but, if by any chance it has happened then i hope that the copyright holder will accept my apology.
Regards :)
Priyanka...
P!yu

Meet the Princess

July 27, 2014

Heart of Stone

(Image Source: http://withrealtoads.blogspot.in/2014/07/words-count-with-mama-zen.html)

''Your heart it made of stone'', I yelled
While he stood silent in the rain
"Stones don't get injured, they are meant to hurt others" I continued
The feelings inside him seemed to be subdued
I cried to talk about it further, he wanted to conclude the argument
And finally he spoke ''Your name carved on this stone, is permanent''

***

PS: Writing for this prompt for the first time and this picture reminded me of human heart...made of stone!

2 comments:

  1. "your name, carved … is permanent"

    really cool perspective to this prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waah .... kya mast dialogue maara ladke ne :-p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.. I love your remarks. Keep visiting :)

Enjoyed! Don’t miss new article, just enter your email and get updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner