Welcome note...♥

Welcome here! Its the right time...Please Scroll Down & Enjoy your stay :)


Words of Curtsy

The photographs that have added meaning to my notes,are courtesy to various photographers, who shared their work openly on the web.Being the authoress of the blog, I have tried to avoid infringement of any copyright of the photographs that i've applied , but, if by any chance it has happened then i hope that the copyright holder will accept my apology.
Regards :)
Priyanka...
P!yu

Meet the Princess

July 31, 2014

Manali to Leh with Skyscanner

While I was writing first post about my Travel Planning experience with Skyscanner, I had to explore this portal for the first time. And planning for trip to Paris was awesome! Now since I have got hand on experience in planning a smart trip with my travel buddy Skyscanner, I thought, why not plan a domestic trip too... So here we Go!

By the way, if you really wanna know how I fell in love with Skyscanner, read my Travel Planning Post here- Trip to the Future with Skyscanner

They Say Ladakh is photographer's paradise, so how can I even think of not planning a dream vacation here? Ladakh has everything, snow covered peaks, gorgeously steep curves, blue lakes, chilling winds and everything one could imagine to experience on a heavenly trip.

Since I know Skyscanner is there to make planning part easier, I would simply sit and weave an imagination of a trip that I want to have. Uh-oh! I am not worried about calculating the budget, booking the flights or cabs, hotels etc. because my travel buddy is here to help me out.

Okay, here’s the plan:

Day1, 2, 3-Snoozing In Manali

Delhi to Manali- Ah! Once I am here, I would just want to freeze with the gorgeous white snow at least for two days. Sipping hot coffee and capturing the snow falling outside is something I would want to do. 

Day 4- Moving from Manali to Sarchu

Rohtang Pass (13050 ft) wuhu, no one would ever want to miss the thrill of traveling on this road. The plan is to wave Manali goodbye early in the morning and say Hi to Sarchu, undoubtedly through tranquil, serene and scenic roads.

After traveling 222 Kms, I would obviously want to eat some good food and take a sound sleep in a comfy hotel room. Sarchu, see you tomorrow morning!

Day 6- Sarchu to Leh

So, finally the road map to final destination is here. This 255 Kms of journey is going to be amazing because this entire route is loaded with Mother Nature’s wonderful creations. Once I salute to the gorgeous evening in Leh, all I would care to do is sit in my comfy hotel room by the window and plan the sightseeing itinerary.

***
PS: You must be wondering how I am so sure that I can plan this entire trip with SkyScanner? Actually, I have planned an international trip with the same. What? you don't believe me? Read this!

And look at this picture to know why this platform is really worth it for travel planning?


Visit Skycanner's official website here for more information on excellent travel planning...There you go!

This post is a part of Skyscanner travel wizard activity at BlogAdda.com

To know more about the contest, click here


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by.. I love your remarks. Keep visiting :)

Enjoyed! Don’t miss new article, just enter your email and get updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner